Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome to my New Blog

I have been kicking around the idea of starting a blog based on the philosophies of Dr. Bob and Bill W. Two men who got together in 1934 and combined have changed the lives of millions in not billions of people throughout the world. I would be just one of those included in the many who have had the opportunity to improve their life and the quality of life of those around them. This is not inteded as a site strictly for people in a twelve step program. I am posting this in a light hearted kinda tongue in cheek sorta way. I hope that Karen and Laura get a chuckle out of this. Stay tuned for more . . .

DAP

4 comments:

Laura Miller said...

I LOVE IT!! Now EVERYONE will get to enjoy the pleasure of your calming words of wisdom. I'll be sure to spread the word that Dr. Dave is here and listening...

Legal Sec said...

Dear David...there's this guy at work....he calls in constantly and leaves different names (and I know it's always him)....what should I do? Should I tell him I know it's him, or just let him carry on....please help!

Bummin' in B'ham

Legal Sec said...

Dear David...there's this guy at work....he calls in constantly and leaves different names (and I know it's always him)....what should I do? Should I tell him I know it's him, or just let him carry on....please help!

Bummin' in B'ham

Legal Sec said...

Sorry, I keep repeating myself!!!
This is awesome!!! Might need to ask a few ?'s myself!!!